by Darpan Sachdeva
Lenard McKelvey , known professionally as Charlamagne Tha God, is an American radio presenter and television personality. He is a co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show, The Breakfast Club with DJ Envy.
Today although a successful as he is,but all this success did not come to him for free of cost.He hustled his way in his life hard to get to the landmark he is on today.
Down below i would want to share some success advice gems from him to enlighten your horizons…..
Here are some of Charlamagne Tha God’s best life quotes on success:
1. “The person who makes no mistakes is usually not making anything. No money, no forward progress, nothing!” – Charlamagne Tha God
2. “Your passion is that one thing you can’t stop thinking about, that thing you wake up thinking about in the morning, go to sleep thinking about at night, that thing that you would do for free!” – Charlamagne Tha God
3. “Recognize opportunity when it’s not a paycheck to it.” – Charlamagne Tha God
4. “You can’t solve a problem with the same mindset that created it.” – Charlamagne Tha God
5. “The only reason people pursue certain things is because they see it working for other people. To me, that’s lazy. Figure out your own lane, figure out the gift that makes you unique.” – Charlamagne Tha God
6. “Measure twice, cut once.” – Charlamagne Tha God
7. “Don’t complain, compete.” – Charlamagne Tha God
8. “Nobody can make you angry without your consent, nobody can disappoint you without your consent, you have to give people consent to do these things.” – Charlamagne Tha God
9. “If you really on your grind, you don’t have to announce it. Hustle speaks for itself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
10. “Experience is the best teacher or you can learn from the mistakes of others but most of the time you have to carry that cross yourself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
11. “Time tells all tales.” – Charlamagne Tha God
12. “Pessimism has never won any battles.” – Charlamagne Tha God
13. “Live your truth. When you live your truth nobody can use your truth against you.” – Charlamagne Tha God
14. “Opportunity comes to those who create it.” – Charlamagne Tha God
15. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide whether or not to be reduced by them.” – Charlamagne Tha God
16. “I feel like my soul purpose is to be of service to others.” – Charlamagne Tha God
17. “You can be very honest and direct with people respectfully. I never do anything maliciously; I simply give my honest opinion.” – Charlamagne Tha God
18. “Some people are upset about progress because when progress happens, it eliminates your excuses as to why you personally aren’t progressing.” – Charlamagne Tha God
19. “Live your truth”. Honesty is always the best policy. Manners will take you where money won’t.” – Charlamagne Tha God
20. “You have to start looking in the mirror and saying ‘this is who I am, this is what I am and this is how I’m going to be’ and start demanding more from yourself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
21. “Always remember if you can’t be happy for someone else’s success you won’t be blessed with any of your own.” – Charlamagne Tha God
Darpan Sachdeva is the CEO and Founder of Nobel thoughts.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Darpan started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring like-minded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.To keep going and never get disheartened and learn from every adversity.