by Darpan Sachdeva
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani ,a business magnate who is the chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India’s second-most valuable company by market value. RIL deals mainly in refining, petrochemicals, and in the oil and gas sectors. Reliance Retail Ltd., another subsidiary, is the largest retailer in India.
Mukesh Ambani’s networth is 22.3 billion dollars, and as of 2017, he is considered the richest man in all Asia.
In 2015, Ambani was ranked fifth in philanthropy within India.He is also the owner of the famous Indian cricket franchise,The Mumbai Indians.Millions have been motivated and encouraged by Mukesh Ambani’s motivational thoughts and quotes,most of which have been translated from Hindi to English due to their broad global appeal.
Down below are his famous and most loved quotes on different facets of present day life:
- Everybody has equal opportunity, and I think that is true for everything –-Mukesh Ambani
- I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times. -Mukesh Ambani
- My big advantage was to have my father accept me as first-generation.-Mukesh Ambani.
4.Internet And Technology:
- I am a big believer that technology shapes mankind.-Mukesh Ambani
- Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about. -Mukesh Ambani
6.Struggle and Hustle:
- All of us, in a sense, struggle continuously all the time, because we never get what we want. The important thing which I’ve really learned is how do you not give up, because you never succeed in the first attempt. -Mukesh Ambani
- You have to manage money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line goes bust, then that’s it. – Mukesh Ambani
8.Relationship and Trust:
- Relationship and trust this is the bedrock of life. -Mukesh Ambani
- I don’t think that ambition should not be in the dictionary of entrepreneurs. But our ambition should be realistic. You have to realize that you can’t do everything.-Mukesh Ambani
- A third track running that time,apart from academics and fun stuff,was that my father shared with me his passion for business and entrepreneurship from very early on.Even when i was in high school.I used to spend long hours at office on weekends.–Mukesh Ambani
- Today i see a billion people as a billion potential consumers.An opportunity to generate value for them and to make a return for myself.-Mukesh Ambani
11.Asia and Africa:
- If it is Asia today then the African continent can not be far behind.-Mukesh Ambani
- I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.-Mukesh Ambani
13.India and China:
- China and India will, separately and together, unleash an explosion of demand. –Mukesh Ambani
- I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.-Mukesh Ambani
- The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don’t count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on. -Mukesh Ambani
Mukesh Ambani Success Advice:
Darpan Sachdeva is the CEO and Founder of Nobel thoughts.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Darpan started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring like-minded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.To keep going and never get disheartened and learn from every adversity.