by Darpan Sachdeva
Here are 10 not so common inspiring quotes from Martin Luther King,Jr quite enough to fill in Leadership,Motivation and hope within us.
1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
2. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’”
3. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
4. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
5. “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.”
6. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.”
7. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
8. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
9. “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.”
10. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”
Darpan Sachdeva is the CEO and Founder of Nobelthoughts.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Darpan started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring like minded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.To keep going and never get disheartened and learn from every adversity.